I came home to Los Angeles for Christmas to be with my family. Living in France has made me appreciate LA a lot more.
My family has its traditions, which I love. Here are the main one’s:
- My brother always says dinner starts at a certain time, but it really starts hours later
- My brothers buys his christmas gifts two days before and the day before.
- He wraps the presents in the middle of the night.
- We open one present at midnight.
- We wake up early in the morning and then eat and nap.
This christmas was no different. I love being with my family especially my big brother. I am very traditional though with christmas so, this year I was not very happy with our christmas tree. It was made out of wood. It is fine for art, but not for a christmas tree.
This year, we went hiking which was beautiful, but very windy. We laughed a lot and smiled. My brother and I love each other. He is my best friend, my hero, and my role model.